Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Lovin'

I am officially on a long awaited summer break! This summer holds promises of being one of the best summers yet. Or atleast I hope so. (: Even if it's not the best, it'll be pretty great. This summer is going to fly by, which is quite alright with me because then I'll be entering my SENIOR YEAR of high school!

I realized a few days ago that I haven't blogged or gone on a semi-formal shoot in months, so today I set out to take some pictures of daisies in some of our flowerbeds, but it quickly turned into something more than that.

Oh, and on a side note. The difference between shooting a picture in RAW and JPEG is incredible. I personally shoot in both simultaneously, but the quality of the RAW images are so much better! The image is sharp and clear, and the colors are so much truer.


I found a little bitty grasshopper, also known as a nymph (thank you Mrs. H's 4th grade science. I still remember that! ..and a lot of other stuff about flowers and bugs and birds and whatnot that has proven to be very useful.)!
He was so cute.

I love bugs. Grasshoppers and lighting bugs in particular.


Then I started wandering around my yard and over to the gardens. Corn is one of my favorite things to watch grow, but it's hard to take cool pictures of little corn.



When it gets tall and tassels it'll be better for picture taking.





So I decided to take pictures of the growing onions. It's not very exciting, but I thought it was still kind of neat. 



I think I like them because they're so colorful. There's the brown and purple and different shades of green.

I don't know, I like looking at them.

However, I don't like eating them.
 
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment