Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Summer Days are Gone Too Soon.."

So, it's September again.. well, the end of September at this point. I've been going insane between working, school work, and PFA I haven't had much time for photographic anything.

With the exception of today.

I know, Pinterest is such a fad and everybody gets their ideas from there, but I saw a picture that inspired me to do some eye layering edits. So I'm going include some of those, along with some of the other things I've been working on, insignificant as they may be.

This was my first attempt at eye layering, and I liked the result, but I felt like it was kind of.. evil looking. Just one red flower in the eye, I don't know.
So, I tried again, including the bouquet in the pupil, and I'm a lot happier with it. I really like it. (:  PS: My boyfriend gave me those flowers, and I took the picture of my eye myself. Score!
 A couple weeks ago we went to the beach. It was cold and it rained. We had fun anyway. (:

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment