Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Environmental Portraits Round 2


So, here are some more of my environmental portraits that I've been shooting for this assignment. I didn't get do all the things I would have liked to for the assignment, but I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.

There are so many things around me that I never really see until I look through my viewfinder.

What always attracts my eye is the color, once I look through my viewfinder I see the composition, or get an idea for the composition. I love the photography process.

Sorry if blogger is doing dumb things with my pictures. It messes with quality sometimes.

I'm in love with the pop of blue from his shirt in the monotonous yellows and browns.

Lines. Horizontal, parallel lines. All different colors. That's all I can see in this.
This was an attempt at a self-portrait environmental portrait. I'm pretty psyched with the way it came out.
~Becky

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Let's print em! Very thoughtful images in regard to concept, light & composition!

    ReplyDelete