Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First Post!


Hey!
This is officially my first blog post. I am a teenage photographer, here to show you the world through my lens. I would love to post my favorite picture, but I have a lot of favorites, so to start off I'll pick one at random. And although I say random, it'll still take me forever to pick which one. I decided on a shot of my CF Martin headstock. I love the texture in the background, and the contrast of the blacks and whites (not to toot my own horn or anything). Anyway, I'll periodically post pictures, random thoughts, and quotes on here, so comment and check back often!
~Becky

1 comment:

  1. Yay for starting a blog! And sweet picture:) You'll have to give some tips along the way so a novice like me can learn a thing or two;) (Just got a Canon T1i the other day so I need to learn!) Looking forward to reading and seeing all your great shots.

    ReplyDelete