Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Some of My Favorites


So, I haven't taken any wonderfully spectacular pictures lately, and since I'm a relatively new blogger, I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from past shoots that I've done. (:
This one to the right is of my boyfriend and his rabbit dog, Tracker. Tracker loves him, in case you couldn't tell. (: I took this last fall, probably around this time of year while Tracky was still in training, so we drug around a dead, frozen rabbit for him to track.
This is another shot of Tracker, sniffing out his bunny.My initial, carved into a tree. I took this last winter, but I carved that in probably 6 years ago.

This is a shot of my little sister. :)This shot is of my cousin, with me reflecting in the glasses. She's one of my favorite models. I have more of her to come. (:

This is my computer desktop. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I love pictures with text. (:
She is such a model. And I love her to death.
And to conclude my post- one of my all time favorite photos. I didn't take this, I found it on the internet, but I can't help but love it. I love my cowboy boots (anyone who knows me know that I rarely go anywhere without them on), and this photo has inspired me to wear them when I get married.

~Becky

2 comments:

  1. Funny--I just did a post on cowboy boots. I love the look of them in a wedding--so cute. But I can't pull off the look in everyday wear. I'm no cowgirl:( I'm sure you look super cute in them though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete